FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has received 15,000 orders for the new estate version of its best-selling Golf compact, the world's fourth largest carmaker said on Thursday. The Golf Variant will hit showrooms on Friday in its home market Germany before being launched in other countries and regions, VW said in a statement. Roughly 10,000 of the orders came from German customers. The carmaker said it expects roughly two-thirds of all registered next-generation Golf Variants to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen gets 15,000 orders for new Golf estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.