FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Group sales at Volkswagen rose 8.2 percent in November to 534,900 vehicles, a record for that month, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Thursday. That brought deliveries in the first 11 months of the year to 5.68 million units, a gain of 8.5 percent, putting the group with easy reach of its target of selling more than 6 million cars in a year for the first time, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Michael Shields)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen group unit sales rise 8.2 pct in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.