FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Market expectations that Volkswagen AG will have profit of 4.3 euros per share in 2005 are in line with the company's forecasts, the head of Europe's largest carmaker said on Friday. When asked by an analyst if he was confident about the market consensus forecast of 4.30 euros per share, CEO Pischetsrieder said: "I think what you're referring to - we have no reason not to confirm it - this is in line with our forecast but obviously everything is depending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen- happy with 2005 4.3 euros EPS outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642