* VW CFO says needs liquidity to fund expansion plans * Gives no indication any MAN bid on the immediate agenda * Hints Porsche SE merger ratio may come before cap hike * Porsche SE pref holders to only get VW pref shares -CFO MUNICH, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will keep adding to its more than $20 billion cash pile as it girds for an acquisition spree that could help it overtake Toyota as the world's number one carmaker before the decade is out. VW finance chief Hans Dieter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen to hoard cash ahead of Porsche deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642