FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's deliveries of new vehicles rose 7.6 percent in the first five months of 2007 to 2.53 million units, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Thursday. Sales of its core VW brand increased 7.1 percent to 1.48 million vehicles, while Audi unit sales advanced 9.6 percent to 420,000 vehicles, it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Jan-May vehicle deliveries rise 7.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.