LONDON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Leasing GmbH has set guidance for a two-part 970.55 million euro ($1.4 billion) bond backed by car leasing contracts, one of the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. Guidance for triple-A 940.2 million euro tranche has been set at Euribor plus 38 basis points area, the bank said. The smaller 30.35 million euro tranche, which is rated A+ by Standard & Poor's and Fitch Ratings and A1 by Moody's Investors Service, has been given guidance of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Leasing sets euro ABS guidance -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642