FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's chief executive could become the supervisory board head of MAN AG in a deal to create a truck alliance that includes Sweden's Scania, German weekly magazine Focus reported. VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said last week that the carmaker would like to see a truck alliance with MAN and Scania . But he said a prerequisite for such an alliance, into which VW would be ready to bring its own heavy trucks unit, would be that MAN withdraws its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen, MAN closer to settling dispute -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642