FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn is in the frame to get a fresh five-year term in January, to oversee the integration of sports carmaker Porsche , a magazine reported. VW's supervisory board members have agreed to extend Winterkorn's contract until 2016, when the CEO would be 69, German magazine Der Spiegel reported on Saturday, without saying where it got the information. VW, which is Europe's largest carmaker, declined to comment. Apart from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen may renew CEO Winterkorn's term: report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642