FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen AG is considering building its new "baby Bentley" model in the Dresden factory where it currently assembles its luxury VW Phaeton sedan, the company said on Monday. "Since the factory (in Crewe, England) is reaching full capacity, one could theoretically build some of the smaller four-door Bentley models, which are expected to hit the market around the middle of next year, in Dresden," a spokesman said. He added though ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen mulls building baby Bentley in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.