FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is examining a cooperation with Japan's Suzuki Motor in the area of ultra small cars, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday, confirming a report in manager magazin. "You have see it through an Asian perspective, particularly a Japanese one. There are vehicle sizes and classes that cannot be found here," the person said. "You only see them at the Tokyo motor show but it is undoubtedly an interesting segment, just have a quick look at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen mulls cooperation with Suzuki - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.