FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen needs time and effort before its operations in China reach the desired level of profits, Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsriedersaid on Friday. "Unfortunately I have to say it will take quite some time before we get things to a level of profitability which we have to expect," he told a conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen needs time to hit China profit goal-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642