HANOVER, Germany, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG , Europe's biggest carmaker, is not expected to revise its full year profit forecast when it releases second-quarter results on Tuesday, supervisory board sources told Reuters on Monday. Many analysts had been expecting the group to reduce its guidance for the full year amid widespread expectations that profits in the second quarter had suffered from weak global auto markets. But the sources on the VW supervisory board said they did not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen not expected to warn on profit-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.