By Nick Tattersall WOLFSBURG, Germany, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen will on Monday take the wraps off a new version of its best-selling Golf, the model investors hope will boost next year's profits and reverse the company's fortunes. VW has in the last two years lost market share to France's PSA Peugeot-Citroen and Japanese rivals with fresher product lineups and the group expects a significantly lower operating profit this year from last year's 4.76 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen pins hopes on new Golf" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642