LONDON, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen plans to launch a bond of around one billion euros with a maturity of roughly five years next week, sources close to the deal said on Thursday. Marketing for the benchmark bond across Europe finished on Thursday although there is no indicative pricing for the deal yet. Sources said the precise size and timing of the transaction would be subject to market conditions, but that it would not be launched until after the UK bank holiday on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen plans 1.0 bln euro bond next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.