LONDON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen plans to sell a two-part euro benchmark bond, via a finance arm, IFR reported on Friday. Volkwagen has set guidance on a planned three-year euro bond at mid-swaps plus 320 to 325 basis points and at mid-swaps plus 385 to 395 basis points on a seven-year tranche, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service. Lead managers on the deal, issued by Volkswagen International Finance and guaranteed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen plans 2-part euro benchmark bond -IFR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642