LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Leasing GmbH plans to sell an German auto lease receiveable-backed bond worth at least 970 million euros ($1.25 billion), two rating agencies said on Wednesday. Standard & Poor's said the bond sale for one of the largest leasing companies in Europe, is subject to a three-year revolving period. During that period, the principal collected can be used to reinvest in new loans to support the bonds, and will not be used to pay down notes. The agency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen plans 970 mln euro leasing ABS -agencies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642