LONDON, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Bank plans to price a 956 million euro ($1.17 billion) German car loan-backed bond in the week starting Sept. 5, its second true sale asset-backed securitisation (ABS), sources close to the deal said on Monday. "The last roadshow is in London on Sept. 1," a source in London said. The finance unit of German car maker Volkswagen sold Germany's first true sale securitisation last November, which raised capital markets funding and reduced balance sheet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen plans auto ABS in Sept 5 week -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.