SHANGHAI, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Top European automaker Volkswagen AG said on Thursday it plans to double its vehicle sales in the Greater China area to 2 million units by 2018. Volkswagen plans to add four models each year and double the number of its dealerships to 2,000 during the period, Winfried Vahland, president and chief executive for Volkswagen's China operations, said in a statement. The automaker also plans to further increase its market share in China, which currently stands at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen plans to double China sales by 2018" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.