LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Leasing plans to hold roashows on Thursday and Friday for a 969.9 milllion euro securitisation of auto leases, a source close to the deal said on Wednesday. Citigroup and Societe Generale will manage the deal together with Commerzbank and HSBC. This will be the seventh transaction under the VCL securitisation programme. The leasing unit of German car maker Volkswagen will offer one triple-A rated tranche of notes worth 940 million euros, and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen plans securitisation roadshows this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.