FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Volkswagen, a founding member of Germany's blue-chip index, will continue to be part of the DAX, with the replacement of the company's ordinary shares with its preferred counterparts seen as permanent. Analysts said that concerns that the company's preferred shares -- set to replace the ordinaries on Wednesday [ID:nLDE5BI03O] -- will only have a cameo appearance in the index of Germany's top-30 companies, are unfounded. They see as unlikely HeidelbergCement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen prefs seen as long-term DAX member" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642