(For the latest Australia and New Zealand bond news, double click on [AU/CRD] and then double click on the ID number) SYDNEY, March 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, has priced a A$150 million ($137 million) four-year issue at 225 basis points over swap, sole lead Commonwealth Bank of Australia said on Thursday. The borrower is Volkswagen Financial Services Australia and is rated A-minus by S&P. (Reporting by Cecile Lefort, editing by Balazs Koranyi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen prices A$150 mln 4-yr bond at 225bp/swap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.