FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Tuesday its second quarter pre-tax profit rose 13.5 percent to 1.266 billion euros, beating analysts' expectations. It also said net profit in the second quarter rose 24.4 percent to 776 million euros. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected a net profit of around 645 million euros and pre-tax profit of just 1.028 billion euros. The firm earlier released a watered-down full-year profit outlook. It said it expected a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Q2 pre-tax profit up 13.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.