BEIJING, July 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG has reached agreement with partner FAW Group to increase its holding in their car venture to 49 percent from 40 percent, the Chinese Business News said on Monday. FAW's holding in the venture has now been cut down to 51 percent from 60 percent, the newspaper said without citing any specific source. Volkswagen's spokesman in China could not be reached immediately for comment. Foreign automakers are required to team up with a local partner in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen raises its China JV stake to 49 pct-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.