FRANKFURT, Aug 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen reiterated its financial targets in slides posted on its Web site before a analyst conference in London due to start at 0830 GMT on Wednesday. Europe's biggest carmaker repeated that it aims to achieve an annual pretax profit of around 5.1 billion euros ($6.24 billion) in 2008 thanks to a planned 4 billion euro gain as part of its "ForMotion Plus" efficiency programme. It also said its entire loss-making operation in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen reiterates targets before analyst update" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642