FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen on Friday repeated it expected to sell around 600,000 of its new Golf car this year. "Golf deliveries were some 320,000 units, of which the new Golf V accounted for some 250,000 units, that is an increase of plus 10 percent versus the Golf hatchback sales last year," said Detlef Wittig, member of the management board, Volkswagen Brand. "We are continuing to market aroound 600,000 Golfs this year." Earlier in the day, Europe's largest carmaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen-repeats new Golf sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.