FRANKFURT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Friday it had appointed Len Hunt, currently responsible for its luxury Audi division in the United States and Canada, to head up its core VW brand in the region. The 48-year old Hunt, who will take up his role as vice president for Volkswagen of America on March 1, had also previously headed Audi's UK operations and prior to that worked for British carmakers Jaguar and Rover. The moves are significant because the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen reshuffles key North American staff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.