LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen has revised guidance on its bond issue backed by auto leases, an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. The bond is in two tranches. Guidance on a 457.5 million euro tranche has been revised to 1-month Euribor plus 110 basis points from plus around 115 basis points. Guidance on a 17.5 million euro tranche has been revised to 1-month Euribor plus 250 basis points from plus 250 to 300 basis points, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen revises guidance on asset-backed deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.