FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Car orders at Volkswagen have risen in the year to date, Europe's largest carmaker said on Friday. "Overall for the Volkswagen group ... in the first four months we have higher order intakes compared to last year and also higher intakes than our overall expectations," Stefan Jacoby, Volkswagen's head of sales and marketing, said during a conference call, without being more specific.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says group car orders up so far in '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.