MEXICO CITY, March 28 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen said on Wednesday that output at its Mexico plants would rise 20 percent in 2012 compared to 2011. The company said it would produce 615,000 units this year. (Reporting by Luis Rojas Mena)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says Mexico auto output seen up 20 pct in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.