FRANKFURT, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Thursday it was looking in to setting up a plant in Russia and could reach a decision in the next few months. "We are looking at various possibilities," a VW spokesman said. "There is nothing specific as yet." He said there was great interest from various Russian authorities in having a plant built, but said that there were a number of regulatory hurdles to overcome. Russia is enjoying unprecedented economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says mulling factory in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.