STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's biggest carmaker, has no interest in acquiring DaimlerChrysler's loss-making U.S. arm Chrysler or expanding cooperation accords, a VW spokeswoman said on Friday. "There is no such consideration here," she said. DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said last week all options were open for Chrysler, which swung to a 2006 operating loss of 1.12 billion euros ($1.47 billion) as consumers shunned its lineup that relied ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says not interested in Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.