FRANKFURT, March 24 (Reuters) - The head of production at Volkswagen AG , Folker Weissgerber, will leave Europe's biggest carmaker at the end of June, the company said on Thursday, confirming recent newspaper reports. A VW spokesman said Weissgerber would not be replaced and that responsibility for production would be devolved to the group's individual brands. The Financial Times Deutschland said Weissgerber was the latest casualty of a clear out of senior management by Chief Executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says production chief quits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642