FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Earnings at Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, are protected against dollar depreciation, Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch told a conference call on Friday. "As to your question whether the dollar development does have an impact, no it does not. We are fully hedged," he said in response to a question. Most of the 100 million euro currency hit it took in the first quarter came from the Brazilian real's rise, he said. VW exports the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says protected against dollar drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642