FRANKFURT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Wednesday it was considering the sale of a German casting plant, though no decision had been taken yet. "We are holding talks on the sale of the casting plant in Hanover," a Volkswagen spokesman said, confirming an earlier report by Germany's Manager Magazin, which said the company wanted to sell the plant as part of a restructuring programme. Volkswagen is currently examining its component production as part of an ongoing restructuring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen says in talks to sell casting plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.