KUALA LUMPUR, March 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen AG has sought a meeting with Malaysia's prime minister to discuss a possible alliance with Malaysian state-controlled carmaker Proton , a government source said on Friday. Earlier in the day, Volkswagen denied a newspaper report that it had broken off talks with state investment arm and major Proton shareholder Khazanah Nasional, saying that discussions would continue "at the highest level". "I know that there's an expression ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen seeks meeting with Malaysia PM - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.