LA BAULE, France, May 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG expects to wrap up a deal with Abu Dhabi by early October that would give the Gulf emirate up to 10 percent of the capital and 13.6 percent of the voting rights in Europe's biggest carmaker, VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said on Friday. "We are just starting discussions but I think we will be able to sign by the end of September, beginning of October," he told reporters at an investment conference in western France. He also said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen sees Abu Dhabi deal by early October-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.