FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen expects to take more of a currency hit from the euro's strength against the dollar as the year goes on, Europe's largest carmaker said on Friday. The foreign exchange impact in "2005 total year compared with 2004 will be less negative than what we have seen 2004 compared with 2003, but it's going to be definitely more than just taking the exchange rate effect we have seen in the first quarter also for the next quarters of 2005," Volkswagen's finance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen sees forex impact worsening vs Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.