AMSTERDAM, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, expects a similar performance in the final three months of 2007 as is seen in the previous three quarters, its finance chief said on Friday, without being more specific. Considering that the group's run rate for pretax profit is over 1.5 billion euros per quarter, a similarly strong quarter would suggest earnings would total some 6.3 billion euros ($9.05 billion) -- far better than the group's current focus of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen sees Q4 continuing trend from 9-Months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.