FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen sees a high risk that its loss in the United States will widen in the second half of this year, from almost half a billion euros in the first half, the head of the company said on Friday. "The risk that this (U.S. loss) will be even more in the second half is very high," Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder told analysts in a conference call. Earlier in the day, Volkswagen posted operating profit for the first half at 979 million euros, down 19.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen sees risk U.S. loss may widen in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642