FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen expects results to pick up in the current quarter versus the first three months of the year, Europe's largest carmaker said on Friday. "The second quarter in any year is one of the best quarters so we are confident that we will see a significant improvement in the second quarter but we do not want to give firm guidance there," Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said during a conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen sees 'significant improvement' in Q2-CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642