FRANKFURT, Dec 18 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen is set to sell its information technology (IT) systems unit Gedas to the IT subsidiary of telecoms operator Deutsche Telekom , according to a newspaper report on Sunday. VW's executive board had already voted for a sale of Gedas to Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit, the Financial Times Deutschland daily said in a preview of its Monday edition. Approval by VW's supervisory board was still outstanding. The paper said the price for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen to sell Gedas to T-Systems - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642