FRANKFURT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will extend the contract of Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder before Europe's biggest carmaker holds its annual shareholders meeting in May, an industry source said on Friday. "I firmly assume that his contract will be extended even before the annual meeting," the source familiar with the matter said. Pischetsrieder's current contract expires in 2007.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen set to extend CEO's contract - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.