GUANGZHOU, China, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's Shanghai joint venture expects to sell about 360,000 cars to dealers this year, roughly 30-35,000 fewer than it moved last year, Stephan Woellenstein, deputy executive director for sales and marketing at Shanghai Volkswagen, said on Tuesday. Growth in China's car market has slowed dramatically this year as Beijing has taken steps to curb rampant economic growth. Analysts expect Chinese car sales to rise by just 10 to 20 percent this year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Shanghai JV says to sell fewer cars in '04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642