HANOVER, Germany, May 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has sweetened staff buyout packages for workers who volunteer soon to quit Europe's biggest carmaker, a German newspaper reported on Friday. The offer, which until now has been taken up by just a few hundred workers, has been improved significantly so that veteran staff can get up to 250,000 euros by leaving, the Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung said, citing company sources. VW was not immediately available for comment. The paper said VW's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen sweetens staff buyout offer - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642