HAMBURG, Germany, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has selected Michael Kern, marketing chief for its commercial vehicles division, to replace Georg Flandorfer as head of its VW brand sales and marketing, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. Flandorfer, 59, is leaving the group early next year at his own request.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen taps Kern as new marketing chief-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.