SINGAPORE, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The financial services arm of Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen AG launched a S$500 million ($287.4 million) multi-currency debt programme on Tuesday to provide funds for car buyers in the city state. Volkswagen , which is tapping the local market for the first time, said the notes would be issued by Volkswagen Financial Services Singapore Ltd in the local currency, although it may issue in other currencies depending on investor demand after a roadshow that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen taps S'pore debt market for car finance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642