FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has threatened to cut business ties with Faurecia over allegations the French car parts supplier used bribes to win contracts from automakers, German media reported on Wednesday. VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder wrote to his counterpart at Faurecia parent PSA Peugeot Citroen , Jean Martin Folz, saying that Europe's largest carmaker no longer wanted to work with Faurecia Chief Executive Pierre Levi, the online editions of Der Spiegel and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen threatens to cut Faurecia ties - media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.