FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's banking unit will take over the carmaking group's 50 percent stake in leasing and fleet management firm LeasePlan from VW's financial services division, the company said on Monday. Europe's biggest carmaker and two partners bought LeasePlan from Dutch bank ABN AMRO for 2 billion euros ($2.61 billion) this year, and VW's stake has been held until now via an interim holding company. Abu Dhabi's state-owned Mubadala Development Co. and Saudi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen transfers LeasePlan stake to bank unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.