FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG , the largest investor in German truckmaker MAN AG , is discussing whether to power its heavy trucks built in Brazil with engines made by MAN, Germany's Handelsblatt newspaper reported, citing company sources. A spokesman for MAN declined to comment on the article, to be published in the business daily's Friday edition, while a spokesman for Volkswagen's commercial vehicles division rebuffed any specific plans. "It's generally not that uncommon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen trucks might run on MAN engines-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642