FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Wage talks at Volkswagen AG on Thursday will be followed by two further rounds of negotiations that should lead to agreement between management and unions within two weeks, a German newspaper reported. Volkswagen is also due to report third-quarter results later on Thursday that are expected to show a 26 percent fall in operating profit due to sluggish car sales and currency effects, according to the average of a Reuters poll of 24 analysts. Die Welt said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen, union aim for deal by mid-Nov -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.